Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayu here~ :]

2 posters

Go down

Sayu here~ :] Empty Sayu here~ :]

Post  Sayu Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello there! My name is Sayu~ or my real name, Jen. cat
I am 18 years old and Michishige Sayumi is my number 1 idol. <3 I love many others as well heh, like Matsui Rena. I am a Sayumiphile and Renaphile. xD

Hehe, anyways, I have been singing for 3 years, it will be 4 years in May. So I know my stuff, xD
Oh! I am currently going to a community college, hoping to transfer to a better college as I want to go into video editing. :]
My goal is to be a video editor for either Morning Musume or another idol group~ *shot* Eheh, one can dream, right? xD

Anywho, I'm really nice once ya get to know me, as long as you don't dis my idol's, because I wouldn't do that to you. Oh...and I can be kinda blunt too...just a warning. xD

Ah...I think that's all....but yes, thank you for letting me in this group daysu! Can't wait to work with you all~ <33
Sayu
Sayu

Back to top Go down

Sayu here~ :] Empty Re: Sayu here~ :]

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Welcome! ^^ Waa a big dream well mine is to eather be a dancer in or a group manager in Korea or Japan lol so yeah everyone has their dreams right^^
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum