Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACTIVENESS - HoW i SeE iT

2 posters

Go down

ACTIVENESS - HoW i SeE iT  Empty ACTIVENESS - HoW i SeE iT

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:07 pm

So everyone here come and write to eachother and just say one hello from time to time couse sooner or latter I will get up on and kick some butts Exclamation If members are just going to give lines and go than they better hide from me couse as I have an nice side I have a bad side too >: I wanna see more talking and not only with me but also with the members ~ ! Here is my list of activeness and comment for each member !
I messed up my grammer a bit when I wrote the things down there but I hope you understand me! Please read everything -> there is something important in the end

Most active
Eunjii - replys on my every pm,always comment,gives lines, write with me and dubbers on skype and FB .The only bad thing is that you should get a better mic couse .. ahh lets just say that my inlaptop mic is better then yours xD
Malice - writes in the forum,comments on videos writes on skype toooo~ always there to help with mixing and covering!
Shini - almost the same as Malice but she can't mix - don't worry ~ your voice and rapping don't even need music to be awesome xD
Moon - she might not write on the forum a lot but writes a lot with me and has covered lines each time I have asked her.
Korea - She is active,covers lines,chats with me ( I don't know if you write to other members) and for now I see her as really active!!!!
Cherri - I feel so sorry for giving her such a short lines in the last songs when she is such a nice girl always writing and chatting,giving lines on time.
Lena - Lena is Lena xD
Luru - Luru basically covered 2,3 or 4 members for bang! And joined collabs before they were even opened since she knew she won't be here in the week for the casting !
Miyu - SKYPE!!!!!!! COVERING!!!!JOINGING SONGS!!!!!
My-chan - we write a lot ~~( I am not saying the covering part couse well I said it a lot for the others already)
Sayu - I know you went on a holiday (o.o something like that) and I am happy that you told me before you went on one.Until now nothing has disappointed me. We have good talks.And exept those one lines that you couldn't give you are active in singing part too.

I know other members for the list down covered other people before and mixed A LOT that I am really thankful for that but I also want to have talks with you not always about covering and mixing!

Active but don't communicate as much as the most active
Jasmine - We write from time to time but its always in short and only about collabs and mixing!
Naomi - same as Jasmine!
Sukichann - We used to write on skype but you just went gone o.o and haven't replyed on my last PMs
Tamaneko - Same as Jasmine and Naomi
Beckie - We wrote a bit but I haven't seen you in a while.Atleast Iam happy that you send your lines on time
Akushi - Same as Beckie
Odoori - I wrote you pms but you haven't replyed and still haven't joined anything new or have send me the MV for mr.music

Only give lines
Now this message is the for all of you ^^. You almost (some always) give lines on time but I have never had a big,funny or whatever chat with you :4 Maybe we had some but that would be 1 or 2 times and thats all ):
Rara
Stella
YuIn
Hara
Megan
Utau
Wolfy
Zoe

People that still haven't debuted ~
Cassone - I think you will be a good member ever if you werent able to give lines for your first single. I see that you have joined some of the knew songs and I am happy with that
Ai - we know eachother right xD I know why you sometimes can't give lines and I will be happy if you tell me when you can't.
Azura - ever since you joined I haven't heard anything from you - if you don't reply soon I am sorry to say this but you won't be a member anymore
Maiko - same as Azura
Namii - I know you have a lot of your friends here and from your other works I see you are an active member - I hope you are like that here too.
Mi Young - I still don't know you much I hope you will be an active member ^^
JinYeon - I know your work (have been fan stalking you in youtube) and from Shini and groups you've been in I get the feeling that you are active!
Paran - I know you are not good with forums but I will write you a lot on youtube.

Totally lost O.O:
Anis -「anissyaza」- she kinda went to a dorm .Still hasnt send me the lines I need for neverlend - she had to mix the song but gave up and the lines that were given in th forum are deleted - some from mediafire :c so I need her to send them to me
Mabel - 「TheSujuLoverAll15」 - haven't hear her in a long time
Nami -「hamsterchi」- haven't heard anything from her in a long time and she hasn't been in the forum for month or more

EXCEPTIONS I MAKE
Jasmine,Ai and Malice - they both have big collab/dubbing groups on YT and that on its own is a big thing as I can say from experience! ( if anyone else has a group tell me)
Bunz - has school so everytime she can't join songs she tells me she is on hiatus
ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEMS IN REAL LIFE! I have a lot of problems on my own so I get your pain! Ever need some hiatus time or a break write me,tell me - I wanna know !!!!!!!

I want to see how things will change after this or I will have to graduated some people!!!!!

Last edited by MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ACTIVENESS - HoW i SeE iT  Empty Re: ACTIVENESS - HoW i SeE iT

Post  Eunjii Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

QAQ I-I'm............not on the lists? OTL
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Eunjii wrote:QAQ I-I'm............not on the lists? OTL
What theeee I wrote it in word and you were there and word is stupid and deleted it ><
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum