Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mychuuu Nya~n

3 posters

Go down

Mychuuu Nya~n Empty Mychuuu Nya~n

Post  Mychuu Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Helllooo minnaa ~!

I'm My-chan/My-chuu/Mystery whatever you like, but most of the time My-chan or Mychuu =3
I'm 18 years old, and a cat =3 *moves tail and looks seductive*
I love singing (Obviously xD) , dancing (I fail Wink ), drawing, writing, talking, making graphics with Photoshop, lena, baking cupcakes and lots of other stuff.
I'm currently in my final year of High School, exams are in May -dies-
I've been dubbing for 5 years or so now and I still love it.
I live in The Netherlands, which probably doesn't ring a bell by you all, but Amsterdam most likely does, and well that's where my house lives =3

Random facts:

♥️ I love doing my nails (Nailart)
♥️ I have 2 dogs and a cat
♥️ My hair is so long it almost touches my butt....
♥️ I sing Kpop too
♥️ My fave color is this

Want to know more, just ask =3

Add me here:
Mychuu
Mychuu

Back to top Go down

Mychuuu Nya~n Empty Re: Mychuuu Nya~n

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:02 pm

My hear is also pretty long Mychuuu Nya~n P1707_10 this was during the summer.
And thats one of my favorite colors too
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Aye Mychuuuuu oneee-chaaaan!!!~<3<3<3
Welcome to KPP!!!~ *giving out cupcakes* ^_^
This KPP's maknae (youngest member) , eunjii!!!!~ Another wonderful JPOPER!!! YAY!~<3<3<3 ( even though I'm more of a KPOPER......LOL!) I cant wait to be able to collaborate with you in the future!!! I hope you'll experience great times here in this big family!!~ Smile I hope we'll get to become good friends! ;D Can't wait to start adding you.~<3
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Raina wrote: My hear is also pretty long Mychuuu Nya~n P1707_10 this was during the summer.

O_O *speechless for a moment*

------------------------------------------------ ( minutes later )

ZOMG!!!!~<333333 Boss!!!! I'm so JEALOUS OF YOUR HAIRRRR!!!! It looks so smexxayyyy!!!! JK LOL!! I love it!!! I can never do that to my hair though................TT^TT *cries in a corner*
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mychuu Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Eunjii wrote:Aye Mychuuuuu oneee-chaaaan!!!~<3<3<3
Welcome to KPP!!!~ *giving out cupcakes* ^_^
This KPP's maknae (youngest member) , eunjii!!!!~ Another wonderful JPOPER!!! YAY!~<3<3<3 ( even though I'm more of a KPOPER......LOL!) I cant wait to be able to collaborate with you in the future!!! I hope you'll experience great times here in this big family!!~ Smile I hope we'll get to become good friends! ;D Can't wait to start adding you.~<3
Thanksss =3 Eunjii-chuuu =3 I look forward to working with everyone here =3 I like Kpop too, but I'm still working on my korean pronunciation xD

Raina wrote: My hear is also pretty long
Spoiler:
this was during the summer.

I think mine is about your length too,
I don't really have a good pic but whiee uhm..

pictures *click*:

But since you see it only from the front it looks shorter xDD
Mychuu
Mychuu

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Waaaa I see a kitty x3 soooo kawaiiiiiiii Mine was longer like when I was 4 mine was around my knees but all the kids got those little bugs in their hair ( dont know the english name) and they just my hair kpop boy style then in 8 grade my hair was under my butt but I cut it a bit little arter the sholders and how its like that. It grows like a weed!! xD And you are blonde LIKE A REAL BLONDE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOVE YOUR HAIR
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mychuu Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Raina wrote:Waaaa I see a kitty x3 soooo kawaiiiiiiii Mine was longer like when I was 4 mine was around my knees but all the kids got those little bugs in their hair ( dont know the english name) and they just my hair kpop boy style then in 8 grade my hair was under my butt but I cut it a bit little arter the sholders and how its like that. It grows like a weed!! xD And you are blonde LIKE A REAL BLONDE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOVE YOUR HAIR

Haha mine has always been long, sure when I was like 3 or so it was shorter but it needs time to grow xDDD Their called lice if I'm right xD I know I had that when I was like 4 or so... it's annoying but it means you have clean hair cuz they like clean hair xDD

When I was little I used to be like white blonde-ish.... but my natural color is actually just a bit lighter than yours xDD
Mychuu
Mychuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum