Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3

3 posters

Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3 Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3

Post  Eunjii Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 pm

aye aye everyone!!!~<3 well.......i just wanted to say......last year has been a great year for me ever since i joined KPP. I'm glad i was able to know all of you RAWRSOME eonnies and CUTE AND KAWAII onee-chans!! >w< my resolutions for this year would be; turn in lines early/on time, finish Icons Project, and continue DDH. Very Happy I hope i can do all of those things and continue to have another wonderful year with everyone, hopefully, before doomsday.......but anyways........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!~<3
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3 Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3

Post  Lena Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEE Hope all ur wishes come true and enjoy these days What a Face SO SO HAPPY TO BE IN THIS PROJECT =D!
Lena
Lena

https://www.youtube.com/user/RionDrug

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3 Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EONNIES AND ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!!~<3

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Happy happy new year ~~ lol even if it hasnt came here but it will in 6 hours lol! santa king
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down