Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori!

3 posters

Go down

Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori! Empty Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori!

Post  odoori Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Odoori, and I was just invited (by Raina and Eunjii~ Eunjii, you rock girl!)

anyways, I am a singer, fandubber, video mixer, and artist. I want to be a proffesional manga-ka someday, and I'm writing my first series now. I also do art commissions (character designs and stuff). I am a Potterhead, and a proud Slytherin. I'm also starting college next year, so yay me! Anyways, if you want to know more about me, just ask!
odoori
odoori

Back to top Go down

Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori! Empty Re: Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori!

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 pm

You do mangaaaaaa thats awesomee I LOVE HP too and I am part of pottermore I love you Eunjii actually showed me tree people but I asked you couse I saw the Hunting games pic on your channel ~~ I am a fan for around a week now and I am on the middle of the second book ~lets work hard together Very Happy
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori! Empty Re: Behold! It is your Goddess, Odoori!

Post  Eunjii Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am

OOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!~<3
YOU'RE HEREEEE!!~ >w<
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum