Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga fans

3 posters

Go down

Manga fans Empty Manga fans

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 pm

How bout everyone share what they have read LOL I have read so much that ... I dont know xD

Tokyo crazy paraise is a good one I like stuff like hana kimi but also others like naruto AND one of the best is love monster *w*
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Manga fans Empty Re: Manga fans

Post  Moonie Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:03 am

What did I read ? Outch, it's gonna be a really long list :p
*check out my manga library :p*

So I've read, Negima (I'm now at the 30th tome, I'm late I know but don't have enough money to continue all the series I've started ><), Vampire Knight (I stopped reading it too :p I think I'm at the 12th tome), Death Note <3, Mint Na Bokura, Love Hina, Pretty Face, Fullmoon Wo Sagashite, Fairy Tail (<3), Meru Puri ( One of my favorite ^-^), Dengeki Daisy, Bakuman (<3), Sawako, Jigoku Shōjo, Doubt (plein de suspens, très bon manga !), Switch Girl (I've stopped reading it because I was bored with the story :p), Ultramaniac, Kobato, Code Geass, Bamboo Blade, Pita Ten, Fruit Basket, Datte suki nandamon, Ai Non Stop, Random Walk, Rockin' Heaven, MxZero, Soul Eater (<3), Shugo Chara, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross. Well, I've read other mangas too but in scans :p

My favorites are :

- Death Note : I really love this story ! It's so unique Smile At first, I didn't really like it because there were too much words to read (what ? me ? A lazy person ? Noooo :p) but then, I fell into it quickly ^-^

- Fullmoon Wo Sagashite : I almost cried while reading or watching the anime ! It's cute, sad and melancholic... I love the characters, they're all so charming Smile

- Soul Eater : I started to read the mangas of my cousin but they didn't buy the rest so, I watched the anime and I laughed so hard Very Happy The humor is really good and the fight scenes are amazing ! It's a shonen I can watch over and over again ^-^

- Fairy Tail : All the characters are very unique ! I don't like in general mangas where the characters don't have a speciality to stand out. They're all so charming too Smile The story is really interesting ^-^

- Meru Puri : In general, I prefer short stories like this one (4 tomes) because it's better for my wallet :p (wait what ? ) and it's better because I don't have the feeling that it drags on and on. The love story is really cute Smile

- Bakuman : It's really interesting to discover how a manga has to do to become famous ! It's from the same authors of Death Note ! I really love the drawing's style Smile

- Doubt : A story full of suspens Smile It's 4 tomes and the style is kinda "Ten Little Niggers"

OMG, I'm sure I've done more than 10 mistakes in English in this post >< I'm sorry again about that ^^" Hope you can understand my poor English x)
Moonie
Moonie

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxMoonie/featured

Back to top Go down

Post  BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:55 am

Fruits basket: It was so funny and cute and sad and I CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS!!!!

Manga fans Tumblr_m6v76wRPPE1qdicvt

Ouran High School Host club: It's a jumble mess of funniness, awesomeness, cuteness, and the occasional twinmance xD

there's more, but these are my faves~
BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover
BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 am

Fruit Basket ? Hmm.. At first I really liked the story ! The characters were charming and Tohru was cute.
But they were too many tomes for that story ! I really didn't expect that ending, it was... really too simple in my opinion. The drawing got worse too :S In other words, I'm kinda disappointed with this manga :/ Tohru became so annoying, I wanted to punch her so many times x)

Do you have any good anime to recommend me ? Smile I've just finished Angel Beats and this was really awesome !
I don't want to see a cute shojo right now :p (with a girl and a mysterious tough guy who actually is kind inside, blablabla :p)
Moonie
Moonie

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxMoonie/featured

Back to top Go down

Post  BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:07 pm

What if it's a cute shojo with a cute little girl and her dad moving into a neighborhood?

Than watch Yotsuba; it's worth the time.

And Hetalia is awesome, Fullmetal Alchemist, and yeah.
BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover
BubbleTeaLuvFTWCover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum