Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii

+2
Stella
Eunjii
6 posters

Go down

new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii Empty new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 am

I LOVE YOU KPPent!!!!!~ <3
new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii Eunjii002

if u're wondering why the head is bigger than the body, it's because this is aerial view means looking down from the top ^_^
just wanted to say how much i love my unnies and because recently our forum is kind of ....boring...=_=~~ gya!~ anyways i hope you guys like this!!!
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii Empty Re: new artwork!!!~ by Eunjii

Post  Stella Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 am

WOW your drawing is soooooo wenderful cheers
i love it so much . kinda remind me of Mio akiyama from K-On :p

Oh...have you read my message eunji ? Very Happy
Stella
Stella

https://www.youtube.com/user/stellaniou

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 am

Stellaniou wrote:WOW your drawing is soooooo wenderful cheers
i love it so much . kinda remind me of Mio akiyama from K-On :p

Oh...have you read my message eunji ? Very Happy
aigooo thnx unnie!~ she does look kinda like mio ^_^
i didn't be4 but now i did >w<
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryn Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 am

Waah, you draw so good I wanna cry in the corner and practice drawing until I get to draw/colour like you!
LOL.
So wonderful and cute! ♥
Ryn
Ryn

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 am

waaaa this is great if you want I can you it as the symbol of Muzik in the videos.Just got an idea hopes you like it.If you have other girls ( 3 ) we can meke them as umm for example each girl has a name:
this girl in the pic is Muzik she is playful,the maknae,rly friendly - like rly rly rly friendly
one other 2 girls will be vanilla and choco.Vanila is more big bong baw ( vanilla c2 sing fast song pop stuff) while choco is more down to earth - oohhhhh (just came up in mind) and they are TWINS Laughing
and the last girl will be Dal and amm her family name starts with Z and because she is the senior people way the Z too as a sign of respect xD .I imagin her as a mix of all k-on girls since I use them in the videos of Dal!Z XD -

I sure am one daydreamer haha - but I just had to share this.When I say the pic it just banged in my mind lol!

MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am

btw with what do you draw like what paper and with what do you color them because I used to draw rly good your age( I send one of my drawings in some japanese show and won 3 place --- used my japaneses friends name) . After time I just didnt have time to draw because of school and stuff (and kind lost
practice - forgot some stuff in how to darw T.T ). Thats why I am telling you dont ever stop DRAWING even for school (lol your mum wont like my comment) because you never know when it might take you - fighting Eunjii jjang cheers
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Whoa! This looks amazing. I wish I could draw so nice and beautiful!
Jennifer
Jennifer

https://www.youtube.com/user/shiningforliving

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Ryn wrote:Waah, you draw so good I wanna cry in the corner and practice drawing until I get to draw/colour like you!
LOL.
So wonderful and cute! ♥
aw~ dun cry unnie!!!! just practice and you'll get even better than me >w<!!~ im glad you like it ^_^
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

like it - I love it xD
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Raina wrote:waaaa this is great if you want I can you it as the symbol of Muzik in the videos.Just got an idea hopes you like it.If you have other girls ( 3 ) we can meke them as umm for example each girl has a name:
this girl in the pic is Muzik she is playful,the maknae,rly friendly - like rly rly rly friendly
one other 2 girls will be vanilla and choco.Vanila is more big bong baw ( vanilla c2 sing fast song pop stuff) while choco is more down to earth - oohhhhh (just came up in mind) and they are TWINS Laughing
and the last girl will be Dal and amm her family name starts with Z and because she is the senior people way the Z too as a sign of respect xD .I imagin her as a mix of all k-on girls since I use them in the videos of Dal!Z XD -

I sure am one daydreamer haha - but I just had to share this.When I say the pic it just banged in my mind lol!

that is such a great idea!!!!~ d(>w<)b but for muzik, i'll draw another one but look the same as this one. the ones for choco/vani, i'll draw them as mirror images since they are one. and i'll do my best for the dalz's. since i have to combine 5 features into one...=w= and btw unnie!!!~ you always have one of the best ideas eva!!!!!!!!~ ^_^

Last edited by Eunjii on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Raina wrote:btw with what do you draw like what paper and with what do you color them because I used to draw rly good your age( I send one of my drawings in some japanese show and won 3 place --- used my japaneses friends name) . After time I just didnt have time to draw because of school and stuff (and kind lost
practice - forgot some stuff in how to darw T.T ). Thats why I am telling you dont ever stop DRAWING even for school (lol your mum wont like my comment) because you never know when it might take you - fighting Eunjii jjang cheers
my paper is like printer paper.....and i used fine tip sharpie and for smaller details i use a same colored calligraphy pen. i color with colored pencils and sometimes markers but you can really make shadow effects out of markers so i dun use them a lot....i want to buy some copic markers tho....they're the best and you can mix them with other colors and do shadow effects...but my eomma said it's too expensive ( it is!!! ) it's like $7 - $11 a marker and there are a tons of different colors!~
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Jennifer wrote:Whoa! This looks amazing. I wish I could draw so nice and beautiful!
thank you unnie!!!~ >w<
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  ElOhVeeEeh1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Amazing!!
^^
ElOhVeeEeh1
ElOhVeeEeh1

https://www.youtube.com/ElOhVeeEeh1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Eunjii wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Whoa! This looks amazing. I wish I could draw so nice and beautiful!
thank you unnie!!!~ >w<

You're welcome! Very Happy it would be awesome if you can do one for dal!z I can't wait!
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am

its getting lonely again t.t Guys (lol should I say Gals Laughing ) when you come in just say something - Crying or Very sad
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:08 am

Ok Raina Wink i'm here so I say something. Tomorrow I celebrate my birthday for my family together with my mother. Her birthdat is the 9th and mine the 24th, but we still celebrate it together. Easier Smile and then the 21th I celebrate it again, but then for friends Smile !

The 23th I have to start again with school, one day before my birthday Surprised ! Ah well..

t
Today working from 16:30 till 21:00. Making money Very Happy and i need to pack things, clothes and stuff for the holiday. I'll be gone for another week, from monday the 8th till monday the 15th. Ofcourse I still have my mobile with internet, but maybe I don't have good connection where I am then.

And yeah, I agree! The forum is too lonely, we should talk more Very Happy
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down