Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine

2 posters

Go down

A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine Empty A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine

Post  Eunjii Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 pm

KAGAMI said
"Ok Eunjii...here it goes!

The girl who in the beginning with the "naega jeil jal naga" line sounds really bored. SORRY! I really like the energy of whoever did Minzy's first solo.

Good job on your solo by the way! You sound great Very Happy

There were some parts where the energy was just lagging, for example the last few "bam-rata" (however you spell it) parts.

Overall, I really liked it. You all did a wonderful job! But yeah...ENERGY and more of it Smile

Most of the girls sound like they would be amazing for ballads. If you all do one of those, I'd love to hear it! "

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Tokidoki_Project/topic/9007317/1/#new
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine Empty Re: A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Well I see that your firend ( I cant see the forum but it has anime pics and is project) is doing a JPOP project.The difference JPOP and KPOP covers is that in JPOP people try to act with more pitch ( as you say energy) and sound like themself while in KPOP covers people try to stick to the original.Its not that they don't have energy but its that they are doing it the way it was in the original ( if you get what I mean).I also think Malice did great on her Minzy part Very Happy I think we are her second KPOP group so I think she got the idea from hello project dub ( I am RIGHT Malice Razz ).
So yeah .... For example I can tell you about my friends.So when I show them a kpop cover ( even if its not really a good one) they chose it over a good hello project cover O.O because its stick with the original and not trying hard to do something and at the same time sound like yourself.
Even some hello project dub groups ( I won't say names but they are a really known groups) leaders are on my opinion just because they find the difference b/w covering jpop ,kpop ,chpop etc. Its like saying that KPOP singers don't have energy when you compare them with famouse American singers xD

Sorry if I have spelling mistakes - too lazzy to check =.=
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine Empty Re: A comment on Muzik - I am the best from a friend of mine

Post  Eunjii Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm

i agree with you on that part!!! i noticed j-dubs sound different than the original PVs and they does a lot of kawaii when it comes to projects. when i say kawaii, it's more like girls with high pitched voices which sometimes can be higher than sunny's........and im not a fan of that.

malice unnie was DAEBAK that's for sure.

i think u're trying to say that k-collabs tend to keep the original concept? if yes then i also agree too since some collabs even want you to sound like the members and keep the concept.....

the two genres of music are almost too different to even be compared....

but anyways........Kagami is the leader of a project called TokiDokiProject, and im in it since i wanted to try different genres of music. it's fun and i had great times even tho the project started only like a month ago Smile some of the members does kpop covers too so i thought they would kno what it's supposed to be like but i guess they looked at it a different way lol ;D
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm

yeah thats REALLY what I ment to say Smile
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum