Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yooooooooosh!! Miku~desu! <3

2 posters

Go down

Yooooooooosh!! Miku~desu! <3 Empty Yooooooooosh!! Miku~desu! <3

Post  Miku&Sora Mon May 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi!!!

I am new to this forum! When I present myself as Miku singing in female and male Sora when singing. Some time ago I sing in Japanese and discovering the korean world. Well, I have not been in any group of dubbing and I would still make many friends here. I'm from Spain and I speak Spanish, but I understand English and a lot of Japanese.

Soooo! Yoroshiku~~ bounce bounce
Miku&Sora
Miku&Sora

Back to top Go down

Yooooooooosh!! Miku~desu! <3 Empty Re: Yooooooooosh!! Miku~desu! <3

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 am

Hey I am Raina the boss here ^^ nice to meet you. Ok so here what I found about your from your songs.You have a nice vibrato but there are a lot of things you should improve but in some covers you mess up the beat of the song and also not all long nots have vebrato so you have to consider looking at which notes do and the last is I think really important MORE ENERGY Laughing Put your headphones on your head, get up ( somehow that helps ) and sing freely to do that you have to know the lyrics good or you will be to stuck thinking over the lyrics ^^

I really like your God knows dub !!!!

Ahhh and don't think I am telling you in a bad way I always tell the members how to improve.So please improve a bit more in those and audition again .I love to see how people improve Razz
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku&Sora Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello, Raina! Nice to meet you too. The fact that these links are old youtube. I have improved versions of those videos I made with a program that used before and did not record the voice very well and came together well the rhythms of the audio tracks. Now I use Adobe Audition and really notice the change Razz I have hosted the songs in Box.com. If you take a look there and I have many more new ones: D I'm Spanish, my English is not very good, lol. I really liked your review! Thank you very much, sweetheart!

https://www.box.com/files/0/f/106398396/1/f_2229683365
Miku&Sora
Miku&Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down