Paradice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know Kpop? :D

+2
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Nami
6 posters

Go down

How do you know Kpop? :D Empty How do you know Kpop? :D

Post  Nami Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 pm

So, since we are came from different countries, I'm pretty curious how do you guys know about Kpop and begin to like it? XD

for me, I think it's because of Seoul Song's MV lol
I saw the MV at MTV, there I fall in love at first sight with Kyuhyun >.<
after that, I begin to search about Super Junior and start to like it very much. Then, I search more about the other Kpop groups (Now I like a lot of groups :3). After I found Allkpop.com, I know more about Kpop and the updates, and now, I think I check Allkpop almost everyday lol

before I like Kpop, I really like Jpop. (basically because of Anime XD) Now, I'm not update Jpop much, but I still like it Smile
Nami
Nami

https://www.youtube.com/user/hamsterchi

Back to top Go down

How do you know Kpop? :D Empty Re: How do you know Kpop? :D

Post  MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:45 pm

I was in love with JPOP and went to one of my JPOP-YT friends channels and then lucifer started and I fell in love with shinee and them SNSD and them suju and then .... all the others.Thats what happened
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
MAIN HEAD QUEEN RAINA
Admin

https://paradice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm

I've known kpop since 2003, but never got into it, only the kdramas rofl.
Fell in love with Eric from Shinhwa after watching Phoenix back in 2004 (didn't bother with the rest of Shinhwa until a bit later)
Got into Rain, Big Bang in 2006, dabbled with other kpop groups (Shinhwa, Super Junior, DBSK etc) but didn't really pay much attention.
Managed to fall in love with various members of groups without paying attention to their music.
Got into a lot of 1st generation old school Korean music, like DEUX, Seo Taji and the boys, Shinhwa, H.O.T.
Got into JE in early 2009, then went back to kpop, joining into the Super Junior fandom, then went into the SHINee fandom, skipped around SMent a bit.
I'm a huge fan of korean hip hop. Some underground stuff as well.

Yeah...haha
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post  Eunjii Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh god!~ it's like going back to the days.. =_=
:: started off by watching animes
:: liked their OP's and ED's
:: one day listen to a Vpop MV
:: found an mv next to that with a title of haengbok
:: clicked on that mv and saw 13 prettiest guy i've never seen before
:: fell in love with heechul
:: after a while of watching their mv's, saw a vid of them with a bunch of girls
:: the girls started singing o ri da go nol ri ji ma ra yo~
:: took me a while to find that song and then i found 9 angels
:: i would listen to suju's and snsd's songs all day back then
:: i started doing my hair and wear cuter clothes ^_^
:: started being funny and more feminine
:: stopped wearing too much pink
........and it went on and on.......basically my whole life changed when i saw kpop Like a Star @ heaven
Eunjii
Eunjii

Back to top Go down

Post  Anis Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I honestly do not know KPop at all, beforeee. I despised it. *__*
But theeeeeeeeen one day, while my (older) sister was browsing through AKP (she trusts the site.. -_-), I was as usual, being the nosy awesome little sistar that I am, and bugged her all the way.
When she was browsing through AKP, it was a complete coincidence that she happened to open a post about a new girl group debuting soon called f(x) (Oh yeaaaahz), and I was kinda interested cause they caught my attention straightaway.
Though, my sister doesn't like me being all nosy around her, so she pushed me away, but just in time for me, to remember the URL address. And muahahahaha I typed it on my laptop, and I found the post. I waited for days for AKP to release the info on each member, and I finally saw La Cha Ta's teaser, and patiently waited for the MV.
I completely fell in love with them.
I was like, OH THEY SO COOL SO WONDERFUL SO AWESHOME and everything, and just.. fell in love with them.
From the on, I was only a fan and nothing more, since I did NOT know of forums, collabs, Youtubers, covers, etc.
I know nothingz.

The next year, after 2009, I went to a boarding school as most secondary schools are, and I could only watch from far, on their release of Nu ABO and everything. Though, I went out of the hostel (only the hostel, not the school) just so I could monitor their next comeback. Then, Khuntoria happened, and I absolutely did not know who the heck is Nichkhun. I only knew f(x). NOT EVEN SNSD SUJU SHINEE NOOOOO I ONLY KNEW f(x) /lame

I watched Khuntoria, saw the subs, and I was like.. oh, this so cool. Then, I found out about forums - iheartf(x) and affxtion, and joined, and became active (woohoo!). Then, I found out about subbing because of f(x)'s Koala. I subbed the very first episode, just playing around with Aegisubs, not knowing where to get raws from, videos and everything and everything. Though, I improved and improved and got to where mhmmm HD subs. *__* Oh.. but unfortunately, I quit Khuntoria after the fifth episode.

Oh and then while subbing, I saw some people made covers, and then I tried to do one with a crappy headset mic. And then, I asked my dad for a mic, and I got a dynamic mic that did not work at all (low quality and everything /shrugs) then, my sister got a Mac, and I used Garageband (without a Mic, cause my sister's Mac doesn't have a mic input) for about months(?) until just recently, around June or so, I got a new mic, still dynamic cause I couldn't find a good condenser mic, but it's wireless, with an in put set and everything. Ahhh.. I got better and better at everything hooray!

Oh. this is so super long.
Anis
Anis

http://twitter.com/nisyaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Well, I was really into J-Pop before. But in youtube, I saw a lot of K-pop related videos but I didn't really pay attention to them. I was and I'm still on collab forums and they began to sing K-pop songs so I have discovered a few groups like that ^-^ The first group I've discovered was Girl's Generation with Gee Very Happy Then, I discovered Super Junior and... I fell in love with K-pop Very Happy
Moonie
Moonie

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxMoonie/featured

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down